when you purchase an APP from The Blue Gystrophacy.
These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
- Collection of Information
- When a customer purchases a Blue Gystrophacy APP We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., voluntarily submitted by the customer at time of purchase.
- This information is only used to fulfill the purchase request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Specifically our main use of customer information is to keep track of a customers' entitlement to APP upgrades and APP replacements due to a new phone or tablet purchase or system wipe and restore.AS well as customer notification of changes to the development cycle on our end.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology
- The APP does not use cookie and tracking technology.
- Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
- We may do so when:
- (1) permitted or required by law; or,
- (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security
- A customers' personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from the Blue Gystrophacy allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Privacy Contact Information
- By e-mail: mailto:email@example.com
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
© 2012 The Blue Gystrophacy